Network “Internationalisation of Education in the Nuremberg Metropolitan Region”
Network “Internationalization of Education in the Nuremberg Metropolitan Region “
The Research and Development Project “Network Internationalization of Education in the Nuremberg Metropolitan Region” was established by Prof. Dr. Anatoli Rakhkochkine in 2016. Since then it is coordinated and scientifically supported by the Research and Teaching Unit Diversity Education and International Educational Research (Prof. Dr. Anatoli Rakhkochkine).
The Network brings together diverse actors and stakeholders of formal and non-formal International Education in the Nuremberg Metropolitan Region. It facilitates the cooperation of actors and stakeholders, supports the organizational development and the professionalization in the field of international education, and promotes the development, implementation, and evaluation of concepts of Diversity Management in the context of internationalization. The Network contributes to the professional development of students in Teacher Education and of in-service teachers and other professionals in the thematic area of International Education (international projects, student and youth exchanges, bilingual teaching, etc.) and fosters the development of the regional educational landscape.
Activities within the Network
- information sharing (newsletter informing about international activities organized by our networking partners, new research and trainings, funding opportunities for international activities, tenders, etc.)
- professional development in the thematic area of International Education in the Metropolitan Region of Nuremberg
- research and development projects in cooperation with students of the FAU
- joint projects, events, and publications
- exchange of best practice and development of projects for regional networking in the thematic area of International Education
- scientific support and coordination of the network by the Research and Teaching Unit Diversity Education and International Educational Research (FAU)
Project leader: Prof. Dr. Anatoli Rakhkochkine
Coordinator of the network: Matthias Müller